Under Article. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 Daygo Srl will process the data you provide in accordance with regulations regarding the protection of personal data.
The personal information you provide is collected by electronic means and treated, even with the help of electronic means, directly for the following purposes:
- Allow the exact obligations arising from the purchase contract which is part concerned and / or for the acquisition of the necessary contractual information always and exclusively activated on the latter's request (art. 12, letter. A and B, L . 675/96).
- Purposes connected with the newsletter service, request information and / or reports including through the use of electronic mail;
- Submission of reports on our activities through the use of electronic mail.
In any case, your data will not be disclosed or sold to third parties. Within the site, data may be known only by those specifically charged with operating support services to registered customers.
Under Article. 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, you have the right at any time to obtain from the data processor, information about the processing of your data, its methods and aims and logic applied to it as well:
1) the confirmation of the data and their communication and their origin;
2) the identification of the owner and managers and the persons or classes of persons to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them as managers or agents;
3) the updating, rectification and integration of data;
4) the cancellation, anonymization or blocking of data in violation of law;
5) confirmation that the operations referred to in points 3) and 4) they have been brought to the attention of those to whom the data were communicated and disseminated, with the exception of cases where this proves impossible or involves a use of means clearly disproportionate to the protected right
6) to oppose: the processing of data pertinent to the purpose of collection, for legitimate reasons; the processing of data for purposes of commercial information or for carrying out market research.
Personal Data Manager is Daygo Srl.